Currently, as you know our community and Australia wide is watching the coronavirus pandemic unfold, and the team at All About Teeth is closely watching the situation.
Our team is taking all necessary procedures and protocols to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We ask that everyone takes this situation seriously, and to follow all guidelines set out by the Australian government.
Now is the time to practise social distancing, and this does not mean cutting yourself off from family or friends; speak to them online or over the phone instead of having physical contact.
As we watch the COVID-19 risks to Australia heighten, our team at All About Teeth has implemented many protocols.
To maintain safety, at All About Teeth we are:
- Increasing the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) for all dental procedures, including surgical masks, eye protection and gloves;
- Increasing our infection control procedures in the clinic;
- Increasing our cleaning procedures, including the wiping down of all surfaces using antibacterial wipes and cleaners;
- There is antibacterial hand sanitiser available for both staff and patients;
- Reminding staff and all patients about the hygiene protocols and policies;
- And screening all patients prior to appointment.
Any patients who are at high-risk of coronavirus should stay home, unless it is an absolute emergency that they see a dentist.
If any of the following apply to you, please stay home and quarantine:
- Have had recent contact with a person who has a confirmed case of the COVID-19 virus.
- Have returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days.
- Have any flu-like symptoms, including a cough, shortness of breath, fever or sore throat.
If any of these applied to you, then please isolate yourself from others at home for at least 14 days.
At All About Teeth we will continue to provide dental treatment to the best of our ability and care.
Although, if non-essential services have to close, we will only be offering emergency dentistry services to our patients.
In the event of a dental emergency we will be available, as emergencies must be dealt with.
Our dental services via Skype and Zoom Video Conferencing:
If our clinic has to close under government policies, then All About Teeth will continue to provide patients with dental consultation through the means of online video services. Our team will use Skype calls and Zoom conferencing to provide online consultations. These online calls will allow the team at All About Teeth to prepare future dental appointments and recommended treatment for you.