We offer a range of orthodontic techniques to help you achieve a straight and healthy smile
How does Invisalign work?
Using state-of-the-art 3D computerised treatment software; Invisalign is designed to move your teeth in a series of stages, until your perfect smile is achieved.
From this software, customised clear BPA-free alignment trays are created to seamlessly fit over your teeth. Each set of aligners gently guides your teeth further into their ideal position.
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
There are many benefits to this innovative teeth straightening system including:
- Virtually Invisible – One of Invisalign’s most sought after benefits for adults and working professionals is the customised trays are virtually invisible.
- Fewer Appointments – With fewer appointments, only every 6 to 8 weeks, the treatment is easier to fit into your busy lifestyle.
- Removable – Invisalign should be removed for eating, drinking and cleaning.
How long will Invisalign treatment take?
Most of our patients are able to complete their Invisalign braces treatment within 3-24 months. During your free consultation we can provide you with a more accurate estimate as to the time needed to complete your therapy.
What are the benefits of clear braces?
Clear braces are predominantly used for their cosmetic benefits but patients also choose them as they are:
- Equally as strong as traditional metal braces
- Less noticeable so many patients won’t feel as rushed to complete the treatment
How long will I wear my traditional braces?
The time it takes to move your teeth into their desired position will be dependant on the severity of your case. Your age also plays a major factor in tooth movement, as the younger you are, the quicker and easier treatment may be. However, treatment for traditional metal braces usually ranges between 6 and 30 months.
Make an Enquiry
Would you like to ask a question or book an appointment? We’d love to hear from you. Fill in the form below, and we’ll get back to you soon.
Or call us today on (07) 4771 2244
Stay up-to-date with the latest news and research.
Symptoms and prevention of gum disease
February 19, 2020
Top tips for maintaining good oral health
January 24, 2020
How sugar rots your teeth
December 16, 2019
Impacted Wisdom Teeth – Symptoms and Removal
September 30, 2019